inventions ideas – http://www.rolexwatchesreplica.us.com/fraud-deceptions-and-downright-lies-about-technology-ideas-exposed/. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some for the reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an inspiration you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of services not looking to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your inventhelp store products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.