Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and get them stamped with the right stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.